Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Expressing Preference

Hello, my beloved students! πŸ‘‹πŸ‘€
Here, I will provide you with an additional activity. Today in class, we have learned how to express preference. Now, I would like you to answer this question individually:

Which do you prefer, getting a job or going to college, after graduating from vocational high school?

Write your answer on the comment field. Don't forget to complete it with your reason.

You may give response to your friends' answer.
Let's do it! 😊


N.B.: Your participation in this activity will be scored.

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Because i am like the school

Unknown said...

I prefer going to college to getting a job , because i want to be a scholar

Unknown said...

I prefer going to college because it adds insight in science

Unknown said...

I prefer going to college to getting a job, because can add to high science and what the ideals can be achieved.

Unknown said...

I prefer going to college to getting a job, because with college we get jobs faster in today's hard to find jobs

Unknown said...

i prefer to going to collage rather than getting a job because adding insight

Unknown said...

I choose work from college because work makes money when college spend money.

AIDA

Unknown said...

i like going to colegge better than getting a job.because going to college was fun

bloggerID077 said...

i like Working and college ,, because I want to add insight in work and add insight in seeking knowledge ,, and work while studying can finance college without having to ask cost to parent (in other words become independent

Unknown said...

I want to work than college, because by working we can help the parents and be independent

Dini Lestari

Cicihwidiyah said...

I prefer both of them,, because I want to add insight in learning and today's is very difficult to find a job ,,, I also want to work to be more independent.

Unknown said...

i prefer going to college to getting a job, because tactures can be done while working

Pipit Safitri

Unknown said...

I prefer to getting a job rather than going to college, because i wantvto petrify parents

#yogakatherina

Unknown said...

I prefer getting a job to young to college , because want to help parents.

Unknown said...

I prefer going to college rather than getting a job , because it can add insight



#lala aprilia

Unknown said...

I chose collage rather than work because I wanted to increase my parents knowledge and pride

#mumintum(tarintum XITKJ)

Unknown said...

i choose to work instead of college because work can make money to make ends meet

Sutriyuliana

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a nice principle πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Unknown said...

That's a good decision πŸ‘

Unknown said...

Overall, you have done well in answering the question. Each of you has your own view about the choice.
Good job studentsπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Unknown said...

Are you sure to use the word "petrify"?
Please recheck the meaning.

bloggerID077 said...

Thank you sir

Unknown said...

You are welcome