Wednesday, March 7, 2018

A Video for Fun

Hey, my students! πŸ˜„✋
I have something interesting for you. It is a video entitled "How to Bargain?" It is related to the material about bargaining.

Watch this video now!



After watching the video above, write your reaction on the comment field.
You may reply to your friends' reaction.
Let's do it and have fun! 😏


N.B.: Your participation in this activity will be scored.

37 comments:

Cicihwidiyah said...

Good blogπŸ˜‚

bloggerID077 said...

Very niceπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Unknown said...

his vidio is quite entertaining

Unknown said...

I love this videos ����

Unknown said...

I like this video πŸ‘

Unknown said...

What makes it very nice?

bloggerID077 said...

because it can entertain passengers in the plane

Unknown said...

Why do you like it?

Unknown said...

What is the most entertaining part in this video?

Unknown said...

Okay, that's a good answerπŸ‘

bloggerID077 said...

thank you sir

Unknown said...

I like this video

Unknown said...

I like this video πŸ˜‚

Unknown said...

FunnyπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Unknown said...

This is a funny😊
(@lestaridini540@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I Really like this video

Unknown said...

i like this videoπŸ˜‚
maulida

Unknown said...

the video this is a fun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

Cicihwidiyah said...

this blog can help in doing english 😊and this video is funny

Unknown said...

Wow😱, this video is greatπŸ‘

Unknown said...

So funny😁

Unknown said...

Iam very like vidios,,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



#pipitsafitri751@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I like video



#yogakatherina01@gmail.com

Fiyan said...

i like vidios

lala Aprilia said...

I like this vidio

Unknown said...

You should say "I really like the video."

Unknown said...

If you say "I am very like the video". It means "Saya sangat mirip video."πŸ˜‚

Unknown said...

You should add the noun after the word "funny" to complete your statement.

Unknown said...

Good comment πŸ‘☺

bloggerID077 said...

a powerful way to bargain

Unknown said...

You're welcome πŸ‘Œ

Unknown said...

Are you inspired to follow her unique method of bargaining? 😏

bloggerID077 said...

yes, I am inspired from its uniqueness in bargaining. very funny

Unknown said...

Good πŸ‘πŸ˜‚
Hopefully, that will be successful.

bloggerID077 said...

Thank you sir..😊😊😊

Unknown said...

That's okay πŸ˜‰

Unknown said...

Nice videos πŸ™